The flying sites include an integrated, state-of-the-art frequency control system for maximum safety and solar-powered DC charging stations for electric RC components.
Environmental and Community Stewardship
The AAM Airpark is an amazing and wonderful recreational amenity for the City and the community of Arvada! AAM is responsible for maintenance and upkeep of Airpark and the facilities. AAM is in compliance with all lease requirements and City ordinances and also endeavors to minimize environment impact (including noise) and to be good stewards of the land.
East Field Amenities
- 50’ W x 750’ L concrete runway/taxi-ways/pilot stations/fencing/pit area & tables
- 50’ W graded/compacted gravel apron
- 35’ W x 40’ L pavilion/parking lot/picnic tables/bbq grill/bleachers/restroom
- Safety fencing/frequency control/maintenance equipment/storage shed/rubbish containers
- Solar charging station (500 watts)
- Utility/lawn tractors/mowers/trimmers, etc.
- Water wagon/snow plow/generator
West Field Amenities
- 30’ W x 375’ L geo-textile runway/taxi-ways/pilot stations/fencing/pit area & tables
- 4 – 10’ x 10’ concrete heli-pads
- 30’ x 30’ pavilion/parking/picnic tables/bbq grill/restroom
- Safety fencing/frequency control/maintenance equipment/storage building/rubbish containers
- Solar charging station
- 200’ diameter geo-textile runway circle
RC Car Track
- 100’ W x 150’ L fine dirt/sand
See where we are located and come out for a visit!